Seattle Ricer Watch

joeythesaint

Feb 9, 2003
Seattle
I may regret asking this, but where do the Seattle ricers congregate? I'm not looking to street race, but once the weather improves I'd love to roll through their little hangouts "accidentally" and, you know, stir things up a bit. :stick:

I live downtown, BTW. When I say Seattle I mean "Seattle."

I've noticed that the parking lot of the China Harbor restaurant on Westlake is full of riced-out cars on Friday / Saturday nights. It's one of my favorite places to roll after a gig, right when the clubs are letting out. Anyone know of anywhere else?

• Sponsors (?)

if u are in tacoma, they hang out at the tacoma mall next to krispy kreme on the weekends late night. mainly friday and saturdays. sometimes u see some nice cars there. warning: too much rice will damage your brain

i know last summer they used to hang out in kent alot but it seemed to become less and less of a croud and be latter at night but hey hang out down by stapples off of west valley hwy,and also up in evertt,this summer
when the new motors working good and i have N2O im gonna roll through gateway and purge the system :eek: to scare the litte guys,while beeing followed by a turboed 91 lx

I did see a few at Dick's on 45th a few weeks ago on a friday night. One of them was being a smart ass when I was parking the ambulance and was acting like he was pushing my front bumper when I was backing up. So he got an ear full of air horn, and all his buddies were laughing at him. When the weather clears up we need to get the Seattle stangers out together terrorizing the ricers. I am around Greenalke BTW.

I'm not after racing. Just a nice, slow roll through a Honda-infested parking lot, chromed blower scoop shining in the streetlights, with my cut-outs setting off alarms and drowing out their stereos as I pass by. The automotive equivalent of a bodybuilder kicking sand in the face of a spoon-chested mama's boy.

It's the simple pleasures in life.

joeythesaint said:
I may regret asking this, but where do the Seattle ricers congregate? I'm not looking to street race, but once the weather improves I'd love to roll through their little hangouts "accidentally" and, you know, stir things up a bit. :stick:

I live downtown, BTW. When I say Seattle I mean "Seattle."

I've noticed that the parking lot of the China Harbor restaurant on Westlake is full of riced-out cars on Friday / Saturday nights. It's one of my favorite places to roll after a gig, right when the clubs are letting out. Anyone know of anywhere else?

I'd like to know as well so I can go chill with them :)

I went down to the races in kent the other night. I rolled through the jack in the box there and they were talkin **** so i gave a little rev lol. But when we actually went to race. I went there and was sitting on the line, but no one would line up. Then we all started leaving for whatever reason. There was no cops but I just followed. And when there was a bunch of rice behind me lookin at my car cuz its pretty loud. I gunned it in second gear and the tires broke loose and i fishtailed it all over the road. It was nice that it was dry out lol The drag radials suck if they're cold haha

Then on the freeway i raced some built GSR swapped/gutted hatch with a roll cage in it and a jackson racing supercharger and I started in third gear when he was in second and still pulled on him. It was nice. His car was so loud.

99GTtony said:
I did see a few at Dick's on 45th a few weeks ago on a friday night.

I remember this, now. My wife and I went to Dick's up at the U the first night I had the 'Stang running with the scoop and the black paint; took the T-tops off, put on our rockabilly getup, and we went cruising. I don't know how I could've forgotten about it. The ricers were going ape$#!+, giving us thumbs-up the whole time. Come to think of it, they may have been honking at the hot little redhead with the vintage skirt sitting on the hood, but it could've been the car, I guess.

I so need this weather to be over.

Ricers in kent meet at Chevron and 76 and 711 off west valley highway and the exit for valley medical center. Be careful around there, cops everywhere. If you have dark tinted windows, ROLL THEM DOWN. no sense getting a tint ticket.... happened to me. MY FIRST TICKET - i'd never had a speeding ticket or anything before and my first ticket was for windows being too dark. wtf atleast i fought it AND WON lol asswipe