Sell my 67 Coupe?

ras50gt

Oct 25, 2005
How much would you sell for?

1967 coupe, 289, auto, 65B code, luxury interior-centor console/map light, odometer reads 69,xxx miles. numbers match, minimal to no rust, it does start(probably use a rebuild) 351w would be nice! Original paint in ok condition, white vinyl hard top perfect shape, some sun fade, two dents on drivers rear quarter repaired and in primer, would need new paint eventually. Has american racing wheels/decent tires. Interior is all original, small tear on drivers seat, rear seat has long tear on very top. Has power steering, heater, orig am/fm radio, no a/c.

Here is a link to pictures: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ras50gt

Would you sell for $5,000-5,400???

Would I regret selling? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I saw your car on the Craigslist. It's pretty nice, I've been looking for a playmate for my 65, but I just no gots any moola. Maybe when I sell my truck. But looking at the car and what else is out there for that price range, it's pretty competitive for what's out there currently. If it was a fastback, I'd be on it faster than the speed of stink. :D

I saw your car on the Craigslist. It's pretty nice, I've been looking for a playmate for my 65, but I just no gots any moola. Maybe when I sell my truck. But looking at the car and what else is out there for that price range, it's pretty competitive for what's out there currently. If it was a fastback, I'd be on it faster than the speed of stink. :D

It's hard to put a price on a classic car sometimes. I have seen some go for close to 5k with lots of rust, body damage, etc. I was also looking at a 66 once that had a salvage title going for 4,500. Then theres plenty of inline 6 for sale all over in the $4,000-$6,000 range. There's a 67 on craigslist right now which seems pretty comparable($4,500), says it has some rot though. It doesn't have the center console, etc.

I just don't want to let her go for too little. It wouldn't take much to make her a nice classic, she would definitely turn heads. I was wondering if the 65B code makes it anymore valuable considering there were 22,2xx produced compared to
325,xxx for the 65A regular coupes?

This past week I have gotten a lot of people intersted in the car. I live in San Jose, CA. I just went on a short vocation but before I left two buyers came to look at the car and both offered 5k for it, then the other guy said he would give me 5,100. Im really considering selling it when I get back. It needs quite a lot of work so i'm not sure.