Selling C&L Street Intake for 2005-2009 Mustang GT +Diablo Tuner for 2005-2006 GT's

Status
Not open for further replies.

06black5spdgt

Jun 3, 2009
Diablo tuner for 2005-2006 Mustang GT, intake, and louvers.
Price:500 takes it all shipped, 460 takes the tuner and intake shipped

It is unlocked and works on 2005-2006 Mustang GT's, I've also got a C&L Street Cold Air Intake, and some window louvers that were painted black, and could stand to be repainted but aren't too horrible. They were never clear coated.

Asking price for tuner and intake is 460 shipped, 500 shipped for the tuner, intake, and louvers, I can take paypal.

For just the intake, I'm asking for 250 shipped, tuner I'm asking for 250 shipped as well, and louvers I'm not really sure on a price, I would rather just sell them with one of the other two items.

Here's a couple pics of the louvers, the intake/tuner, and a picture of the louvers when they were still on my car so you can get an idea of how they look.

The intake does have a small crack in the shroud which was already sealed back up with some type of sealer, I checked it when I first got it and no problems have come from it. It comes with what's in the picture that belongs to the intake, the shroud, the inlet elbow, and the filter. Works great.

2ryrckp.jpg

smres5.jpg

281bf7.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.