Selling my '96 GT, what can I expect to get for it?

mrjef31

Jul 2, 2006
Im selling my '96 GT... here are the cars stats, what price can I expect to get for her?

- 115,000 mostly freeway miles...always used 91 octane gas
- Black with Black leather interior (paint is less than 2 years old)
- 18" Chrome Saleen replicas. Less than 1000 miles on the tires (295/35/18 in back....265/35/18 in the front)
- American Thunder series Flowmaster Exhaust...CAT back
- Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter
- Brushed Aluminum interior trim...interior is immaculate
- Alipine Idax head unit...iPod ready
- Always been garaged...and well taken care of
- Never any collision or damage...CARFAX report available

thank you in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

and im in the process of making it a low 13's high 12's car that's reliable and it still wont be worth more than 6k (or less). If i ever sell it i think id have to take out the tranny/heads/cams/intake before i could let it go:rlaugh:

Yeah that's what I would do. Sell some parts that you could take off and sell them separately. Make more money that way than selling it what it is. I plan on keeping mine as long as I can. I do want a terminator in the future though and might consider a trade in but that's a long shot.

sorry to hear that. I paid 4800 for a 97 with 104,000. All stock, black leather. I would guess anywhere from 4-6 if it is to a private seller. Good luck

I know exactly what you guys are going through...

I'm selling Orange, I have it in the trader right now... I'm asking $14,000 (going rate for 96-98's here is about $12,000 with no mods and about the same miles)

I think for all the extras I've put into it it's worth ALOT more then that just from a labour standpoint... but it doesn't matter... it sucks... but I wanted something better to play with...

I'm going to hold out because I know someone will want it and will pay what I'm asking because it isn't over the top in comparison to others. Although others haven't had 100th of the time work and effort put into them as mine....

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...