Send a note to Mustanggurl & Scott, in New Mexico for three weeks

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by chepsk8, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Hi all!

Deanna and Scott are now in New Mexico at thier Mom's until August 26. Neither was entirely enthused about the trip, so I wanted to start a thread to cheer them up, and let all thier friends here add a happy note.

Many Thanks! :banana:

Dan/Dad

2. Hello, Dee & Scott!

Hope you're having at least a little bit of fun there in Nuevo Mehico. I hope you guys check in every once in a while; and tell us all how it's a lot "drier" where you are than it is Back East.... or in Yuma for that matter :rolleyes:

Now, if anybody can come up with funny but true stories with pictures of Cheapie "having too much fun" on his vacation; Dee could regale us with her commentary on the pics :lol:

3. Land of entrapment.

was for me at least :D

4. Well, not quite.

See, FOLLOWING along the lines of "THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!"; I want to say:
    THESE PICS ARE USELESS WITHOUT GIRLS! :mad:

:D

5. Exactly!

Thank you :nice:
    Pictures from the hot tub party may be "a bit much" for SN; but I do have email! :D :banana:

6. Yep...that's my dad...

Yep, all those pics are real and un tampered with...I can vouge for that... :rolleyes:

Ok the house i'm at is 13 miles form the nearest highway and food store and gas station in a Pinion (sp?) Pine forest. Feh..middle of nowhere my friends... :nonono: So boring... No Mustangs...It's a dirt and rock road... thogh I did see 23 mutangs on the way to the airport back home, 3 of the being 05's.

7. Just remember the BIG BLUE FUZZY one and his LITTLE GREEN MONOCULAR side-kick are only a Closet Door away!:nice:

Now for some Uncle-ry advice.......be mindful of mother (at least pretend to be), and look after your brother! :D

8. Latest News from Dad...

Hi D & S!

Still surviving out there? :rlaugh:

Great news on COBRASK8, It's now officially LEGAL! Got all my paperwork, ID plate, and registration. Best news - I got to keep the CHEPSK8 plate on it!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

D - your Hamsters are still alive! :damnit:

Planned activities so far:
    Thursday night I am meeting Uncle Rich to see Todd & his Band
    Friday night, going Cruising with Kenny & his supercharged Impala in Somerville
    Saturday Rich's birthday at Nana & Pop-Pop's
    Next week going up to Joe Coll's Thursday night for a fun weekeknd, including driving the Cobra in Vermont, then off to Watkins Glen for Open Track.

SD - I'll be sure to get pics of the drunken naked Hot Tub party for ya! :cheers: :spot: :spot:

I wll get & post pics from the Glen! :nice:

9. You're having a drunken naked hot tub party and you didn't invite me? What fun is a drunken naked hot tub party without a BIG BLUE FUZZY CLOSET MONSTER to fuzz up the works....?......................................................oh.

never mind..................................... :spot:

10. If we have a big blue fuzzy monster, where will the naked partyers fit?

11. The FEMALE ones would be welcome to snuggle in my lap / fuzz! :D :D :D

12. :doh: :doh: :doh:
    What a father I have
    :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

And be nice to the hampters, I don't want to see hampters remains, a potato cannon, a crash helmet and a cape in the cage when I return...

13. Well, if they live being shot out of the potato canon, they'll be "Super-Hamsters"!!! I'll sign them up for Joey Chitwoods Thrill Show!

14. :nonono: Mg, How many times have we told you NOT to leave him alone for more than a few days.

:rolleyes: Next he will be trying to top the Super Hamster's trick by sitting on the potato cannon and launching himself.

:rlaugh:

15. Maybe I could launch the hamsters together, a joint flight if you will....and add glitter & smoke for special effects......

Ahhh, I can hear it now, the scream of flying hamsters.............

16. ...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....then i get to take Cobrask8 away from you and out for a spin if i find the hamptsers "glittered" and fried..

17. Is that anything like the "silence of the lambs"? :shrug:

18. Do you still hear the lambs clarice?