SEPT. 17th Shootout VS. SRT-4 Club!!!

admdavs

Feb 25, 2004
Chicago
The Chicagoland Mustang Club (www.chicagolandmustang.com) is sponsoring the second round of the CMC vs. CSC clubs shootout at Byron Dragway in Byron, IL!!!! (www.byrondragway.com)

The first round of this event saw over 100 cars turnout and CMC take 3 of the four trophies- Top E.T., Top 12sec E.T., and Top 13sec E.T. ----The only trophy we didn't take was the top 14sec E.T.- not that we minded losing that one! Anyway- the shootout is open to all and if you come say you are a Member of CMC and you will only be charged $25 to run all day!!!

Here are a few pics from the first round of the shootout!!!

View attachment 505451
View attachment 505453
View attachment 505455
View attachment 505457

You don't have to be from the immediate Chicagoland area to attend either- our first shootout saw Stangs come from Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan!!!

Adam
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah had a blast last time. We would of brought home the best14 sec to but my buddy that ran the 14 flat didnt stay for the trophys. Should be fun this time since weve all done more to our cars.

More details...

The way the shootout is being run is this:

3 qualifying runs for everyone that shows----the quickest 15 cars from each club will run head's up- the club that has 8 wins, will be declared the overall winners of the shootout!

You don't need to sign up to come out and run- just mention CMC at the gate- as we are getting our own set of numbers! Plus- CMC is a free club- so if you show up and want to join- boom- you're in!

Crawlin306 said:
Neon's are a stroke.. but, CMC has nothing for the neon's most of the CMC 5.0's are stock(those who compete in the compitition) .. but, Hmm let's make an appearance??

You're sir, are a freakin' moron!!! Do you just go on every forum with the intention of upsetting everyone and being a complete TOOL!!! CMC has nothing??? Oh- that's right all of our 11 sec. Cobra's, 12 sec. Mach's and 13 sec. GT's are nothing- you're right :rlaugh:

MAN I WISH I COULD MAKE THAT...I HAVE SCHOOL ON SATURDAYS NOW...DAMMIT! PLEASE PUNISH THE NEONS...I HATE THOSE DAMN CARS!! I DONT CARE HOW FAST YOU CAN MAKE IT!! I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THESE IDIOTS WITH LAPTOPS MOUNTED INSIDE...ITS STILL A NEON BUDDY. NASTYYYYYYYYYYY. AND LETS NOT FORGET ITS FWD!! PLEASEEEEEEE. :nono:

LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT.

LATA.

:cheers: