September 1st

WANNA_BE_GT

Founding Member
Aug 5, 2000
Seattle WA USA
I am gauging interest on a cruise on September 1st. I have an awesome route in mind. The real question isn't that you don't wanna cruise, it is long or short route?

Edit:

New Route up for vote:

We will be leaving King Charley's at 11AM.... So be there a little early.

King Charley's off of Hwy 9 and Hwy 2,
North on Hwy 9 to Arlington,
East on 530 through Darington (stop in Darington to stretch legs and take pics),
Continue Northeast on 530 to Hwy 20,
West on Hwy 20 to Sedro Woolley,
South on Hwy 9 to Arlington...

If people are up for it and already headed south, we might have time to stop by Kidd Valley. From there, if you are still feeling feisty, come chase me along the Alaskan Way Viaduct to Alki Beach for some more talking and pictures.

I have posted up in SVTPerformance now. With enough people, this will be a great cruise. Still looking for a passenger/camera person.

Current List:

SVTdriver
TylerB59
mtpruden
67effie
MikeVM78
01blkbullitt
IICrazy
CobraDDz
nvrl8nmya68
SteveO
brad2002GT
TomRedfireGT
BigHuge

• Sponsors (?)

Well, it's the day after my date of birth, so I was thinking a good mountain cruise is in order. If I can get a list of people and their current locations before end of this week, I can determine a nice medium to meet at.

It would be nice if there were someone in the group that had a digital video camera for a cruise video. I have the software to edit, unless that person has the software as well. Also, if someone wants to be my camera person, that is cool too.

Cruise

I'm not sure if we can do the 1st. I have a wedding to go to. Are you trying to do it early in the day or have everyone meet at Kidd Valley, eat and then head out on a raod trip??? If you plan it they will come!!

If the people want, then we will start around 10AM and make it a good decent cruise. I know everyone has been asking for a good long cruise for a while, and I have been a loser for not planning one. So, if the census is long, it will be long, if the census is short, it will be short, yet sweet.