September 1st

• Sponsors (?)

Corey, I won't be going, need to work on the '89 some more. I should be at KV though.

!?!?!?!

Tyler, can i meet up with you guys at BK as well? its a lil closer than driving all the way to Snohomish to come back the same way. :D lemme know!! MM

Of course! I'll see you there. Will (Saleen09) may be meeting up with us out there as well.

Is your wife coming? Lisa will be with me.

I was tempted slightly to meet everyone down there as well but back tracking sucks ...

!?!?!?!

QUOTE]

1week012.jpg

My brother picked it up about a month ago. So far A/C delete, upgraded to SN95 alternator, put the ponies on as the Ronals were trashed, and we should be done with the interior this weekend minus door panels.

Attachments

• 1week012.jpg
    1week012.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 42
Tony - Car looks good. But it isn't going anywhere. You will be thoroughly missed on the cruise.

Tom - I'll try to make it Lynnwood, the g/f wants to treat me to something for my bday.

Saturday is going to be a blast everyone!!!

Tyler, yes Alicia is coming, but shes not my wifey..... YET :rolleyes: :D

Im gonna try and have her record some of the cruise from my car. ANyone else who has passengers (sorry corey) who would like to use are more than welcome, just let me know at the stops :nice:

Sweet, the more the better.

Tom - it's gonna be sweet! It'll be good to see you again.

brad2002GT - it sounds like you will be coming from Everett. Take hwy 2 East to the hwy 9 exit. Go right until the first 4 way. On your left will be a King Charley's and a gas station on your left. We will be meeting at the King Charley's.

See everyone there!

What are the best directions coming from the south end?

Take I-5 North to the Lake Stevens/Wenatchee US-2 East exit. I think its Exit 195. That will put you on the Trestle, stay in the right lane and at the end of the trestle keep following to the right. Towards US -2 , follow that a few miles until you see the exit for JCT. Highway 9. At that light on 9, take a right and go about a mile or less and King Charleys will be on you left hand side. There is a light there with a Texaco. Hope that helps. :nice: MM

All in all, I'd say it was a pretty successful cruise. Only tragedy is I popped one of my brand spankin' new tires. But I was able to limp it home. Sorry to Julie and Tom for not making the cruise to alki and not saying anything. I just needed to get the car home as quickly as possible. But, we will do this again soon. Pictures to come shortly.

-Corey

Cruise was F***in AWSOME. :nice: A big thanks to corey for makin this happen. It was nice to put some faces to names. I got to run the car a lil harder than i have before and im quite please with it. :D This is definatly something we should do more often, if the interest is there!! I got to ride behind the kid with white 99 gt and now i have a lil more feel of what my car sounds like. :nice: Ill be working on the video right away, and will post pics ASAP.

Once again thanks corey, and it was great to meet all of you whom i didnt know. Oh and Tom, you car is still sick. :D :jaw: MM