Sequential Tail Lights - remove flasher??

CottonBurnerz said:
I've been emailing him back and forth after I finished with everything, but new problems always arised.

Well here's the update of what is happening. I hope some of you can help. This is the last email that I emailed him tonight:

Ok I'm a little upset over this. I started the car, the signal works. The right blinker seems to be working fine. I also noticed that it blinks slower than before. When I look at the back, it almost does the sequence but it's too fast to notice and the last one reacts pretty slow. (I just went out and when I got home, I notice that the middle light is out on the driver side.

Now for the passenger side. When the car is running, I lift to signal, and the green arrow just stay there, frozen. Nothing was blinking. So, I turn the car off and do the same thing, now it seems that it robs all the light from the car for about 1 second and then just stay there.

For the hazard, while the car was running, it just froze there and dimmed about a second. While the car is off everything blinks just fine, but again, the sequence was barely noticable because they go almost at the same time.

I'm 100% sure that all of my wiring are correct. I will provide some picture if you need me to. Perhaps it's the flasher? I don't understand the car losing all the light when I flip on the right turn signal. It doesn't want to stay lock on when the car is off also.

Thanks again.
the same thing happen to me when i put the flasher on. i am not lucky as u. After i put the modified flasher on, all lights flash once, then they all stopped. And i tried to start the engine, the engine was dead. I had to put back the stock flasher. The car can start but all of my signal were gone. i brought it to Ford and they said they had to fix the malfunction switch or something like that. Now i am too afraid to put the modified flasher on. I kept the stock flasher and my tail light flash pretty quick.
I think i got a bad flasher. That's why it screwed up.
I hope it's not your case cause i had to pay a lot to fix it
Good luck

• Sponsors (?)