Sequential Turn Signals

I'm seriously looking at adding these to my car. Does anyone know if any of the readily available kits can be installed to not activate the sequential feature when the brake pedal is depressed? I know that they can be modified but I am looking for something that is plug n play. I'm not interested in running a lot of extra wires or splicing, taping etc., etc., etc.
Thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

I've wondered the same thing... I'd love to have them, but only if the sequential feature works just for the turn signals. If hitting the brakes also made the lights sequence out, there is no way I'd do it.

There are plenty of kits out there, but none of them specify this. Perhaps both Marine One and I are just too concerned with basic safety, but you'd think they'd list it.

I've wondered the same thing... I'd love to have them, but only if the sequential feature works just for the turn signals. If hitting the brakes also made the lights sequence out, there is no way I'd do it.

There are plenty of kits out there, but none of them specify this. Perhaps both Marine One and I are just too concerned with basic safety, but you'd think they'd list it.

+1 contact web electrics I was very interested in them IF they did not sequence when I hit the brakes. Web Electrics has a kit that only sequences when you have the turn signal on. You have to contact them for it, I still have not got around to buying it.

don't mean to offend anyone but to me the whole brake lightup thing just borders on looking ghetto.

lil07GT<----------- Ghetto superstar... No complaints about my ghetto car yet... lol

http://www.businessweek.com/autos/c....htm?chan=autos_autos+index+page_after+market

Carol agrees I'm ghetto! Quote from the above link:
If looks could kill:

The 40th Anniversary Limited Edition package includes a host of components to let others know that something special is prowling the streets. On the menacing outside components include carbon fiber lower front fascia splitter and mirror covers; aluminum hood grille inserts; deck lid SHELBY letter kit; sequential tail lamps; front and rear brake duct kits; Anniversary stripe package (convertible models); special optional 20" American Racing Shelby Razor wheels and various 40th Anniversary badging including side, grille and trunk badges.

I love my CDC sequentials!

Yep, I get nothing but compliments on mine. And there is no delay for the brakes coming on. The inside light turns on at the exact same time as the third brake light and the outer ones come right on after. So the 3 lights that need to be on for braking are turned on at the same time with no delay.

If I don't own a pair I wouldn't make generalizations about them.

When someone rear ends you, the 1st thing their lawyer is going to say is that the brake lights didn't work right. Last time I checked you cant mess with factory brake lights, it's a no no. good luck in court, I ain't taking chances, and god forbid someone gets hurt.

When someone rear ends you, the 1st thing their lawyer is going to say is that the brake lights didn't work right. Last time I checked you cant mess with factory brake lights, it's a no no. good luck in court, I ain't taking chances, and god forbid someone gets hurt.

Um, doesn't matter if your brake lights work or not. If you rear end someone, it's your fault. EOD

Do you really think they would put these on stock mustangs if they were a liability? lol