Seriously thinking of trading my 03gt with 14k miles for a 05gt, hows the aftermarket

• Sponsors (?)

System is already Mandrel bent, 2.5" stainless from cats back, with a shorty H-pipe. I doubt cutting that out and putting in an X is going to do a heck of a lot for you. I'd concentrate on other places first. This is the type of exhaust people would brag about unless they are from the polished fart can crowd. The mufflers are probably the only real weak link in the exhaust system, but they are pretty nice for stock.

Then again, if you are doing radical intake and fuel mods (like supercharging), then all bets are off, throw money at the whole system (grin).

Hello Josh,
Since you are located in Chattanooga,Tn then check with Ron Sharp at Sale Ford in Ringgold,Ga 935-2335 and tell him that Jeff with the Mustang Club told you to ask for him, He will defintely take care of you if you do want to trade for an 05 Mustang. If the pictures from the SEMA are any indication there is plenty coming down the pipe for the 05 Mustangs. Pauls High Performance does a lot of Modular stuff and was showing a Dragstang that according to their site is running low 12's. If you are interested in joining the local Mustang Club you can call me at 322-9104 or 344-5585.

Thanks
Jeff
www.ThunderValleyMustangs.com

I'll let you know in a day or so, I emailed just about every company that could possibly make parts for it. SCT has a flash already, Magnaflow exhaust, Steeda has their parts out, JBA is still finishing up their exhaust parts, and I think that's about it for now. Anyway, i'll let you know about the responses I get from the companies in the next few days.

Okay, I got some replies today.

--SCT Flash -- currently available if your local dealer has one in stock.

--Magnaflow Cat-back/Axle-back Exhaust

Random Technology High-Flow Cats: "We are planning to do converters for the '05 Mustang-- it's just a matter of getting a car so we can see what we need to do."

Crower: "We will have cams and valve train for the 3 valve engines in about 2 months."

Fluidyne Radiator: "We have not yet begun development of the 2005 Mustang radiator. I am sure we will develop one, but honestly, I would say it would probably be in the Spring of next year at the earliest. It is not on our development schedule at the present time."

Baer Big-Brake Kit: "We will have systems available for that hopefully by September, please stay posted to the Baer website."

Air Ride Suspension: "Nothing scheduled yet but I am sure we will look at it this winter. Please check back."

Trick Flow: "We are not doing anything for the 2005 Mustang, Sorry...."

Koni: "The 2005 Mustang is currently on the R&D list. You can keep checking back through next year and we can give you updates as to where it is in the process. It could be up to a year from now before we will see anything for it."

Unorthodox Racing: "We have no current plans but we are in the process of developing a damper program that would allow us to make product for Domestic V8 engines. Stay tuned to our web-site for updates of the coming year."

K&N: "Thank you for your interest in K&N products. You have registered to receive notification about products for your vehicle. This email was sent automatically to inform you of available products that might fit this application. Listed below are the current K&N products for a 2005 FORD MUSTANG GT 4.6L." -- they list an oil filter. I did the questionaire on their website that you fill out for new product suggestions.

Check out Steeda's parts. http://steeda.com/store/-catalog/05-fullline.htm

BBK should have a drive-by-wire Throttle Body coming out soon: http://www.bbkperformance.com/news.html#oct28

BBK and Steeda have a short shifter: http://www.performancecenter.com/products/?sf1=FORD&sf2=2005&sf3=Mustang&category=Drivetrain&productcategory=Manual+Shifters&searchtype=d&sortorder=ADA

JBA already released their exhaust it looks like: http://www.seanhylandmotorsport.com...th=60&osCsid=e8d917468eaabee75da62e5dcade62c3

I can't think of any other parts right now, hope this helps though.

Allllllllllllllrighty then.........the 05 Mustang is just barely hitting the streets, and it already has a decent amount of parts out for it.

What the **** is up with all the hate on the SN95's (especially 2V's)?!!??!

Blow-By Racing has :
a full engine billet dress up kit
5.0L Modular Stroker Kits
Custom Cams
custom CnC headwork port & polish

Kooks will have there long tubes out in about 3 weeks
UPR will have there O/R Xpipe out very soon
Vortech and Procharger both have s/c kits out
eibach has sports suspension out
i've already put the 4.10's in the car (what a difference)

for those of you that want more info on Blow-By Racing go to
www.BlowByRacing.com
or call 561-417-5555