Service manual request.....

DENVER05GT

Dec 5, 2004
Can anybody out there who may happen to have a service manual for an 05 provide me with a couple of pages?

I need the instructions or diagrams that show how to remove the rear trim pieces just behind the rear quarter glass. The small triangle shaped windows. I have a small leak from the window and want to get back there to seal it up.

Yeah I know, take it to the dealer. But there is no way I am letting those idiots into the back of my car to tear apart the interior!

So I would prefer to do it myself. Just need to know the proper order of how to remove the rear ttrim pieces.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll bite.. :) DENVER05GT,

Haynes/Chilton do not come out for about 2-3 years after a model year. The 05 will probably take longer since it is a redesign.

You can try asking at a Ford Dealership if a parts person will give you the information from the Ford Manual, if they even have one yet.

And, yes, sadly..most of us would advise you to take it to the dealership. If you create a larger problem by trying the fix yourself, you will have a real headache.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I just didn't want to leave you hanging with no response.

Jenn