Set not broken ...just bracket..window switch too

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
A friend and I tested the motor on the new ride today and found that the motor is good and the pass switch is bad and the master was not making good contact.....got that fixed for now.....and took the car to the in laws and found that two corners were broken on the bracket and got the MIG welder and removed the seat and fixed it.....starting to get happy about the car.......got almost all the bugs worked out............still a 3.8 :rlaugh: but with gas at $3.00 today I'll take it ......

Will

• Sponsors (?)

JT, Yeah, it is fun to drive with the top down......no power though...but I've got the Opal for that:rlaugh:
Justin, the only real thing to do is eventually replace the two switch's for the windows ...but the master works the pass side now so no rush on it....plus they are easier to install than the motor.......Scott..as far as mpg.....:shrug: but since I filled it up yesterday at $3.00 per gallon on 87........def. a keeper...
I JUST picked up the Crown Vic from the shop.......I have a total of 1985.00 in the car.....stopped by the auto trader and put it in for 2200.00 or best offer.....don't need the boat now......:rolleyes: I've got a 5 hour meeting to go through now so I'll chat with you guys when I get home tonight....
Will