Roush Sharing Pics of my 87 Saleen

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by nicktcfcsb, May 29, 2003.

1. nicktcfcsb

nicktcfcsb New Member

This is 87 #79 Very low miles garaged no snow no rain. I got it from the original owner. Every document is there, the owner special ordered it from Steve Saleen and had the side strips omitted. The only thing changed is the recaro seats. I just wanted to share, Ps its one hella sweet machine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Head Paneer

Head Paneer Founding Member

Sounds like a nice car but I don't see any pics.

Edit:
    There they are. I have never cared for those particular rims but the body kit does so much for the car. Looks really clean. Congratulations! Your pics make me long for my black '90 5.0 LX hatch.
  3. Mark Cubberley

Mark Cubberley Founding Member

I looked your car up in the 84-93 Saleen Owners Registry It is listed as 87-0079 R.B. Wright of Ohio! This printing doesn't have any thing under the Notes and options column. Mark :nice: ( Nice Car!)
  4. saleenster

saleenster Founding Member

side stripes omitted? When they ordered, they had the option of having a 'decal delete option' which they were still shipped in the truck. The Recoro seats look nice:nice:
  5. nicktcfcsb

nicktcfcsb New Member

Hey Mark, where is that regerstry at do you have the link? I Forgot I posted this when I first got the car. I would like to see where he had it registered at before me.