Shelby Stripes?

MrMojo1953

Oct 24, 2004
Planet X
Might be making the jump from Black, my '02 GT, to White on an '05 GT.
My question is how would I go about getting Blue Shelby stripes on a White GT? Will it be a factory option or something done at the dealership where I purchase the car?

Thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

Factory Stripes

There is an option from the dealer for black or silver stripes. You could buy the stickers and install them yourself or I'm sure you could have them installed at the deler. Wait until SEMA on Nov. 2nd. I'm sure someone will come out with all types of colors. :nice:

Chad_Diesel said:
There is an option from the dealer for black or silver stripes. You could buy the stickers and install them yourself or I'm sure you could have them installed at the deler. Wait until SEMA on Nov. 2nd. I'm sure someone will come out with all types of colors. :nice:

Hey thanks. Love the black GT, but I was really intrigued with the idea of a color that would be easier to keep looking clean... I could get use to a white GT, but stripes would be a nice addition.

Thanks again.

Chad_Diesel said:
One thing I don't like about the dealer stripes is they are too narrow.
I think they may offer gold also even though it's not listed.
Local cealer has the white stripes on a black one and gold stripes on a white one. $450 upgrade

Jason

MrMojo1953 said:
Might be making the jump from Black, my '02 GT, to White on an '05 GT.
My question is how would I go about getting Blue Shelby stripes on a White GT? Will it be a factory option or something done at the dealership where I purchase the car?

Thanks for any help.

I see somebody had the same idea I did. I traded my Laser Red '02 GT in on white '05, after seeing an old Mustang calandar of mine with a picture of a white '66 GT350 with blue stripes.

Shelby Stripes

Hi,
I just took delivery of my 05 GT Mustang. I had to trade in my 02 Z06, but I really wanted this car. I ordered black and had the dealer make stripes the same color and configuration as the Hertz Shelby. They are amazing. Unlike the factory stripes, mine go all the way to the bottom of the bumpers. I had not planned on adding the side stripes, but I might.

Looking for a cat back and cold air intake now. I would also like to add a functional hood scoop ala the Hertz Shelby. I don't know how to add pictures because of the Byte limitations.
Randy

rfgoss1 said:
Hi,
I just took delivery of my 05 GT Mustang. I had to trade in my 02 Z06, but I really wanted this car. I ordered black and had the dealer make stripes the same color and configuration as the Hertz Shelby. They are amazing. Unlike the factory stripes, mine go all the way to the bottom of the bumpers. I had not planned on adding the side stripes, but I might.

Looking for a cat back and cold air intake now. I would also like to add a functional hood scoop ala the Hertz Shelby. I don't know how to add pictures because of the Byte limitations.
Randy
PM me and I'll give you my email address. I can downsize them and even host them. Send them one at a time if it's easier for you. All in the same email is fine with me though.
I REALLY want to see your car!

Jason

Here is rfgoss1's car
mustang_front_view2.jpg

mustang_right_side_view2.jpg

mustang_rear_view2.jpg

mustang_side_view2.jpg

WOW, sweet ride... wanna hear some crazy stuff. I was at the local Ford dealer tonight, told him what I wanted, 05 blk w/red leather, the salesman told me, " We wont be able to order your car until after the lay offs at Ford" then he was tryin to sell me an 04 Cobra for $38,000.00. I couldnt believe it, dude was tryin not to sell me an 05...bI was completely shocked