Shipping cost for floor pans?

Ok, thinking outloud here.

I got the dash and all heating stuff out of the car, windshield wiper motor and linkage, even the brake pedal support and gas pedal. Interior is stripped for the most part, need to scrape the sound deadening from the rear floor.
The firewall wasn't anywhere near as bad as I had thought. No rust down until the toeboard area. I think the rust came from being out in a field more than leaking cowl. No rust around the cowl area at all that I could see.

S0---

IF, and I do mean IF, I was to try to repair the floor pans on my car, I was wondering what the shipping would be. I am NOT looking to buy right now. But I would be looking for the front half, both sides. Say from in front of the front seat mounting holes up to the toe board. Not the tunnel, but wherever the normal cutting point would be. Inner part of the rocker panel would be nice, too.
I am just toying with ideas right now and if I were to attempt this I know I would have to get some from out west like Arizona, so the shipping is what concerns me the most.

I do have a couple of ideas about the subframe problem. Not sure yet if doable, but I don't have to decide tomorrow. As long as I can stand keeping the Pinto outside I don't have to get rid of the Stang. I really need to get this car up on jackstands and dig out my grinder and see just how much rust there is.

Can you tell I am wishy-washy about this car? :rlaugh: Honestly, I really hate giving up on it, I have had far too many cars towed away that I either killed or bought dead and couldn't finish. I am trying to break that streak.

Thanks,
Russ

• Sponsors (?)