Shipping to Alaska suks..maybe you can help?

Trying to find cheap off road x or h pipe but shipping is running like 40 bucks at most places...wich greatly increase to total cost for a budget mid pipe. A summit brand h pipe with shipping is about the same as a good upr or other! Know of any places with good shipping prices? Looking to stay around 150 shipped but it ain't happening lol. Stangmods.com ships here for free with some stuff it appears. If you hve a used x or h I would be interested as well :)

• Sponsors (?)

It's expensive to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, etc. You should see the prices we pay up here for shipping. Talk about getting bent over. Good luck though. I know if I try hard enough here, I can sometimes find a dealer who is willing to ship for free. Perhaps keep looking?

It's expensive to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, etc. You should see the prices we pay up here for shipping. Talk about getting bent over. Good luck though. I know if I try hard enough here, I can sometimes find a dealer who is willing to ship for free. Perhaps keep looking?

I feel ya...Actually there is alot of times a place will ship free to Canada but not here or won't even ship here period but will to Canada lol. I can't wait to be back in the lower 48!