SHM 6.0 L aluminum blocks!!!!

GinoGT said:
A 6.0L modular with cobra style heads and twin turbos............:drool: :drool: :drool:...............:eek:

Dear God...I could hurt myself with that. Imagine rolling up to a SRT-4 and revving that bastard....or could you fit a KB Twin Screw on that? :shrug:

It's expensive though....but if I had the bucks I'd be all over that. I don't "need" it, but I want it!!! Just one of those.."Hey..I'm a different Mustang" sorta like that Boss one from 2 years ago

• Sponsors (?)

3.75" bore? does it still use factory bore spacing? With stock bore spacing, that can't leave much material between cylinders... And where in the world are people going to find head gaskets for this block? I've heard its tough finding them for .030" over mod engines, much less something like that...

Silver95Bird said:
3.75" bore? does it still use factory bore spacing? With stock bore spacing, that can't leave much material between cylinders... And where in the world are people going to find head gaskets for this block? I've heard its tough finding them for .030" over mod engines, much less something like that...

you'll probably have to specially custom order them

i was able to find gaskets for a 429 that was bored x stroked to 610, wernt cheap though :(

Silver95Bird said:

Factory bore spacing is 3.937" so a 3.75 bore leaves you .187" between cylinders at the narrowest point. That means the sleeves would have .093 walls on them.

If only Ford had made the mod motor block an inch longer and gave us 4.27" bore spacing. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: