short throw

03silverv6

Feb 3, 2006
MA
hey guys. i just put in a short throw shifter last week and wanted to say it is awsome. i didnt know how good it was goin to be and not i love it. if anyone was thinkin bout puttin one in you definatly should. it is so much better, easier, and quicker workin the shift now.

• Sponsors (?)

ya i think it was mgw my bro got it for me so i am not sure. we installed it ourselves. the intrusctions guide you threw it perfectly and the results are amazing. i think he paid around 200 after shipping. it was worth it

I can only speak for myself but I basically put one on because I was bored and wanted to do a mod that I wouldn't have problems installing. It's a completely different feel than stock, but as a daily driver (95% highway for me) it doesn't really make a difference.

To sum it up, I just did it for the heck of it! :)

NCSU Thuglife said:
I can only speak for myself but I basically put one on because I was bored and wanted to do a mod that I wouldn't have problems installing. It's a completely different feel than stock, but as a daily driver (95% highway for me) it doesn't really make a difference.

To sum it up, I just did it for the heck of it! :)
I am afraid that this mod would be the same for me. 40 miles 1 way to work 25 of that on I-65 and the rest on HWY-245 (2 lane 65 mph 1 light)