Should I buy a 96 with blown up motor???

• Sponsors (?)

basically yea.. comp 270 cams (no you dont need cut pistons) pace setter long tubes, patriot performance heads (patriots heads are just stock heads with a port job) .600 lift springs, MAC off road h-pipe, proffesional products upper plenum and throttle body, stock PI lower intake and a bbk cold air intake. and as far as my drive line goes i have a fidanza clutch, stock transmission and 3.73's. i had 36# injectors in it at one time but it is actually faster with the 19's. guess it had to much fuel. i found the unplugged injector when swapping the 19's back in. power doesnt seem to really hit untill about 3000-3500 but when it does it comes all the way to red line and it hits hard.

edit: my idle is noticably different than a stock GT's but its not as loppy as your car. or at least it doesnt seem that way now. its been a while since i have heard your car.

well im definatly going to have to consider looking into them haha.. i just love my coupe tho so we'll see! here is a the latest Video of it idling.. Currently im having an ignition problem and its NOT running and i can't fix it.. :(

View attachment 378357