Should I get a Fox 5.0, or a S197? Advise me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I say mach also. My friend has a charcoal grey mach with 4.10's, intake, and chip, and it beats (not destroys) my friends fox that has victor jr. heads, trickflow intake, 70mm tb, 3.55's, e303, etc. Its a mean built street machine. It has everything built fro street/strip.

Before you start shaking fingures and acting like Mr. Smartass, READ the ACTUAL post, and not just the title.

Way to make yourself look like a fool!

I stick with my Mach 1 suggestion as the OP actually said he would be interested in a 99-04 car as well...

:rolleyes::nonono:

Alright folks, I don’t think its any secret at this point that Darkwriter missed the mark. I think he was probably being half sarcastic with his comment anyway, so lets move on.....the repeated kicking him while he’s down is getting old.

Man, Darkwriter is gettin hated on!

Don't feel bad, Darkwriter, I almost made the same remark. But then someone said something about a Mach and I thought to myself, "Yea... That's nice." :drool:

He was quick to try and find error in our posts, and putting a finger shaking smiley up there, like he was trying to tell us we did something wrong (thinking somehow we claimed a Mach 1 to be an S197). When the fact was HE didn't read. I don't care which mod he is "friends" with, don't jump the gun and shake fingers when your the one who didn't read.

Status
Not open for further replies.