Should i switch to 4 cylinder springs?

Well i already have to car lowered with BBK lowering springs, my traction Sucks ass! I can spin 1-3 and it's horrible, i have no traction whats so ever. Im raising it back up to stock height. Want i want to stick launches harder. I got traction bars and sub-from connectors, 10pnt. cage, and my traction still sucks. I street race alot, mainly on this back little stretch of road thats nice and straight and level. Its out in the country and i usually let air out of my back tires to get them softer, it grips better but the car doesn't really 'bite', do you know what im saying? I want it to transferr weight, it just goes, it doesn't lean any which way...before my car would lean and ***** and git, after i lowered it the bite went away....so should i just get drag springs from BBK or someplace?

• Sponsors (?)

88Stangboy said:
Well i already have to car lowered with BBK lowering springs, my traction Sucks ass! I can spin 1-3 and it's horrible, i have no traction whats so ever. Im raising it back up to stock height. Want i want to stick launches harder. I got traction bars and sub-from connectors, 10pnt. cage, and my traction still sucks. I street race alot, mainly on this back little stretch of road thats nice and straight and level. Its out in the country and i usually let air out of my back tires to get them softer, it grips better but the car doesn't really 'bite', do you know what im saying? I want it to transferr weight, it just goes, it doesn't lean any which way...before my car would lean and ***** and git, after i lowered it the bite went away....so should i just get drag springs from BBK or someplace?

i switched to 4 cyl springs in the frt and stock rears.. The best thing i ever did..... to me drag springs are a waste of money

trevnut said:
i put 4cyl springs in the front of my coupe. they helped me out!!!

Really, do you still have them in there? Cause i saw your car in those pics you posted and it looks like it will stick a start off the line. Thats what i want, alot of rear end bite. I'm fabricating my own rear braces/arms, etc. so no need to buy those. Im just looking for some cheap drag springs.