Show me pics of 87-93 LX's with bras...

StangGrrLy

Miss StangNet 2003
Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Regina, Saskachewan
I know, I know, please don't flame me too hard! :(

I have this BIG nasty paint boo boo on my front bumper (which is also cracked from someone backing into me awhile ago) and I can't afford to replace the clip and have it repainted....but the big nasty boo boo is just getting bigger and bigger. I wish I had a pic to show you guys...I'm not worried about rust or anything because it's on teh bumper, but it loks HORRIBLE. I'm thinking the short-term solution would be to get a bra to cover the damage for the time being.....

Anyone have pics? Any LX, but red would be perfect! :nice:

TIA guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Taryn here is my boosted 89LX if you need more let me know.

Attachments

• Drivers Front.jpg
    Drivers Front.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 688
  • 89 Stang Front.jpg
    89 Stang Front.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 463
StangGrrLy said:
I know, I know, please don't flame me too hard! :(

I have this BIG nasty paint boo boo on my front bumper (which is also cracked from someone backing into me awhile ago) and I can't afford to replace the clip and have it repainted....but the big nasty boo boo is just getting bigger and bigger. I wish I had a pic to show you guys...I'm not worried about rust or anything because it's on teh bumper, but it loks HORRIBLE. I'm thinking the short-term solution would be to get a bra to cover the damage for the time being.....

Anyone have pics? Any LX, but red would be perfect! :nice:

TIA guys!
Show us the front side, and we will photochop a bra on you.... errr the car. :p

Lx89Stang05 said:
yea they do scratch your paint a lot from all the sand that gets under it
Are you bahaaing? (dont flame me for my crappy spelling :D ) Anyways, my old roomate had a bra on his 91 integra for little over a year, and ended up with only 1 spot of rust because he mounted the battery wrong and it made a dent in the hood (he's no genius) But after he took it off, they was little or no damage from the bra. So i guess you take your chance with the bra, or have a horrible looking front end? :shrug:

Jquintel said:
Are you bahaaing? (dont flame me for my crappy spelling :D ) Anyways, my old roomate had a bra on his 91 integra for little over a year, and ended up with only 1 spot of rust because he mounted the battery wrong and it made a dent in the hood (he's no genius) But after he took it off, they was little or no damage from the bra. So i guess you take your chance with the bra, or have a horrible looking front end? :shrug:

I have no bra, and the front end looks fine. I do know a guy who bought a used car with a bra on it and once removed he discovered the paint underneath was chafed badly and had not faded at the same rate as the rest of the car. it looked so bad he had the whole front end repainted. He was NOT happy about that at all.

Dr.