show me some pics

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by stprorolla49, Nov 12, 2004.

1. lets see some pics of your sn95's....unfortunately my brothers camera only takes real big pics and i cant figure out how to get em into the post (not as a link but as a visible pic)...i will try to get em up asap.....in the meantime show what u got....and dont spare the number of pictures! :nice:

2. Here's what I got. I put new headlights on her, so I will have to get some pics of my new lights.

[​IMG]

3. thats a good idea .........go to a local parking garage at night and snap some pics............i have hospital close by....

:NICE: good looking car....

jason

4. come on guys....you put all of your blood, sweat, tears, and money into your mustangs.......so show em off to all of us......im always lookin for new ideas and i really wanna see some more pics!!!

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hmm, well there is a lot of blood and sweat, i dunno about tears...

6. nice car prokiller........first pics i have seen of it.....

jason

lets see if i can find one.....here we go
    [​IMG]
    that is how she used to look :D :rolleyes: ......not quite finished with the looks yet. or i would post a recent pic :D

jason

7. READ THIS

8. Attached Files:

9. i like the horse on the bumper! where did you get it?

10. Here's a bad scan with new wheels and OLD headlights (smoked now)(yes, my digicam's still broke :() The 2nd pic is my fave of it with it's old rims and old headlights.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

still need to get some spacers for the rear as soon as i go home for summer and start actually working again i will have non-stupid looking rear rims

12. Here's a few.... :D

May of this year she looked like so... :bang:

[​IMG]

2 months worth of work.... :banana:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. your car came out really good Andy :nice:

heres mine...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. One more......

[​IMG]

15. Here's mine. It's parked for the winter, waiting for the 418. :banana:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Here's mine.

[​IMG]

Just before It went up...(N/A and drag radials)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]