show me some pics

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by stprorolla49, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Here's a couple.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thanks man. i made it myself. i saw one for the back windshield once, and like it, but didn't want one that big. found the mustang symbol, took the lines i liked, had a guy make a vinyl for me. actually got it for free, the guy owned me one.

thanks mytight95. always like to hear from fans, hehe.

yeahloh95, do you have a better pic of the paint on the hood? it looks awesome, but hard to see in those pics.

3. SexyStany1994, thats a hot car. Thats the look I am going for. Do you have more pics?

4. What look? Its a stock GT, just like you have. I doubt your looking at her car though :D :D

5. :jaw: let's see some more!

6. Here's some of mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. u should link some pics over here, it's a nice looking car. btw, got any more pics of that 69 mach 1? or do you not have it anymore?

8. I mean the tinted windows, and how clean it is. :D

9. 2cold2wash Bronco season!
    [​IMG]

10. Is that the same suspension setup in both pictures? What is the setup?

11. All nice rides :nice: I'm refaining from posting a pic. :D

12. They are coilovers

13. Why yes it is!:D I went there for vacation this summer, had a pretty good time. Wish I could've stayed longer. :(

Striped5.0, I believe you have the S351 wing, mine is the Steeda race wing.

14. it is nice and clean, im thinking about putting my pony wheels back on my car, the 17s i have sit the car up in the air.

15. I'll trade ya!! :banana: