Show me underhood pics

JCKnife

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2002
Ohio
Hey, I'm planning on going to the 40th anniversary thing in Nashville and I'd like to get my underhood presentation dressed up before then. Looking for ideas--especailly stuff that goes good with yellow.

• Sponsors (?)

here is mine

here is mine not a great pic though
JCKnife said:
Hey, I'm planning on going to the 40th anniversary thing in Nashville and I'd like to get my underhood presentation dressed up before then. Looking for ideas--especailly stuff that goes good with yellow.

Here's a good tip for ya, and I DON'T mean to sound like an ass if I end up doing just that. But ANY schmoe can buy dress up items and put them on, that's no big deal. The big deal is the custom touches.

VERY VERY VERY clean, or very very shiny. And not just a cold air kit and couple other things, but EVERYTHING shiny as a whole.

engine.jpg

That's mine. Not the best looking by far but a lot better than most that're out there. Please note that it is basically that clean on the lower parts too, not just everything on top. Now I need to paint the damn thing and it will look 10x better :doh:

But definitely do some custom things while dressing it up. Hide wires, polish aluminum, etc.

mansonozz said:
Here's a good tip for ya, and I DON'T mean to sound like an ass if I end up doing just that. But ANY schmoe can buy dress up items and put them on, that's no big deal. The big deal is the custom touches.

VERY VERY VERY clean, or very very shiny. And not just a cold air kit and couple other things, but EVERYTHING shiny as a whole.

engine.jpg

That's mine. Not the best looking by far but a lot better than most that're out there. Please note that it is basically that clean on the lower parts too, not just everything on top. Now I need to paint the damn thing and it will look 10x better :doh:

But definitely do some custom things while dressing it up. Hide wires, polish aluminum, etc.

Very clean. I would like to see a pic of more of the car if you got one. Like with the hood up but the pic taken from a short distance.