Show me your bumpsteer kits

Alright so I'm having alot of trouble with my steeda bumpsteer kit. Basically I've tried ever spacer setup known to man (I've read a hundred threads on different setups) but I have yet to get it adjusted correctly. Right now, I have the two smallest spacers ABOVE the rod end, and all the others below. I'm getting a terrible amount of movement of the steering wheel when I go over uneven bumps/potholes in the road. Also, the handling seems to be reduced, and when cornering I get alot of feedback from the tires...which leads me to believe that it isn't adjusted correctly.

Before the current setup, I had all of the spacers above and bumpsteer was minimal, but I got alot of steering wheel wabble on straight even roads. Before that I had half above and half below the rod end, similar effect.

I'm running a stock k-member, stock ball joints, stock wheels, stock everything in the front. To me, it looks like the steering arms are very close to parallel with the stock a-arms. I also had an alignment done right after I installed the bumpsteer kit and the tech told me my tow and caster were ok but that I needed CC plates to adjust negative camber condition on the passenger side. Could this be causing a ton of bumpsteer?

Pics would help out alot too. From what I can tell the spacer setup should be correct for the stock suspension. Any ideas fellas?

• Sponsors (?)

june09005.jpg