Show me your Fuel Pressure Gauges mounted on your cowl

Busted07

I need my gorilla to be about an inch longer.
Nov 15, 2005
Im going to mount my fuel pressure gauge (carb, low pressure) gauge on my cowl, and i already have the gauge (2 5/8), but im wondering if it needs to have a hole in the back of the cup for the braided line to go through. Id prefer a black cup over the silver/chrome as i dont want my car to appear blingy... but thats neither here nor there, im just trying to find a manufacturer that makes the cups with a hole in the back of the cup for the fuel line to run to.

Also, did you go from your FRP right to the gauge? if so, did you reduce the size of the line going to the gauge?

Thanks in advance for any help!

P.S. The first person to post a coffee cup, tea cup, or anything similar will feel my wrath :D

• Sponsors (?)

IMAGE_311.jpg

:rlaugh: Sammich drinks fu fu drinks...chocolate flavor!!!:mad:

Damn son I get up and get me some BLACK COFFEE, then out to the back yard to add some gravel and chew me up some manly beverage....you sissy son of a bits. Then I'm off to kill a chicken with my own hands for my boys breakfast, then order the wife upstairs to do her wifey duty.:D :canada:

ORRR>.....maybe I get up, have coffee with vanilla flavor english coffee while eating count chocolate cereal and feeding the baby...while the wife sleeps in :)