Show me your gauge setups!

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by V_Eight, Aug 27, 2005.

1. I am thinking either Autometer Ultralite or some Red Digitals, three to grace the a-pillar, and possibly two more around the gauge cluster, unless I can find that place that makes radio delete panels for gauges. :nice:

2. Virgin Ford gauges. (Yea, ignore the "35th anniv." thing) :lol:

[​IMG]

3. tomustang.... u really really need to do something about the steering wheel of yours...:nonono: FR500???
    here is mine. same as everyone tho..
    b8nsif.jpg
    b8ntcm.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Here is my set up :nice:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Mity the wheel was fine but the previous owner put one of those stick-on carbon fiber trims on it and it peeled the leather off :(

6. WHITE STANG....where did you get your shiftlight and steering column pod, i've been looking everywhere for that!!!

7. Autometer, summit, jegs, you name it, they sell them.

8. I believe the shiftlight White Stangs using is the Stewart Warner shift light/digital tach, it fits in any 2" opening.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    I think this is the Pod he's got it's also a S-W piece (PN 116003), not Autometer
    [​IMG]

Here's a link to the S-W website for more info.
    Stewart Warner Performance Gauges

9. Autometer phantoms seem popular.

10. would shift light(with tach) work on our car without getting Tach signal adaptor on our car? i know we need some adapter for aftermarket tach to work..

11. Nope you need a tach adapter for all except the Raptor Shift Light.

12. Here's a pic of mine, so far just water temp and oil pressure. Autometer Carbon Fiber Series, however if you notice the small switch to the left of the wheel that allows me to select between water temp and oil temp. I have both sending units wired to the switch and the switch to the gauge.
    DCP_3992.JPG

Attached Files:

13. so i do need to get some tach signal adapter then. where can i get them?

14. Mine are ultralite, but I put a varad 3 led bulb in place of the stock autometer bulb so it lights up blue at night, did the same behind the cluster as well, looks hot at night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Autometer full-length dual pod A-pillar w/ Phantom (electric) oil pressure & water temp gauges:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:cheers: