Show me your gauge setups!

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by V_Eight, Aug 27, 2005.

1. I want to put simple gauges in my automatic because i think they look bad a**, but a lot of people say it would look gay. What do you guys think? Also are all gauges hard to install?

2. define simple, do you mean simco? here are more autometer lunar, I like the guages in the pod so my passengers can watch the fuel pressure and boost,that and the fact that I could not find the pillar pod for a 04 vert when I put them in.
    stang2-2006031.jpg

Attached Files:

3. DSC02583.jpg

Attached Files:

4. :nice:

Attached Files:

5. My company makes the pillar that Dan Soprano posted, and the link in my sig has tons of other pictures of installs.

The thread starter mentioned a radio delete. Here's a couple pics of a custom one I did:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here was a test fit using some different gauges:

[​IMG]

6. moved to talk.

7. Scotty,
    Did you make that panel for the pocket or did you purchase it somewhere? Are those 2 1/16 autometers? thanks...

8. sumthin you wont find in a mustang, custom InfoCenter by W&S Motorsports

ACT (Air Charge Temp)
    ECT (Engine Coolant Temp)
    TOT (Trans Oil Temp)
    Oil Pressure
    Delta Fuel Pressure
    A/D counts
    A/F ratio
    HEGO voltage
    MAF Voltage
    MLPS Voltage (is my MLPS OK?)
    EEC command gear (1.2.3.4)
    TC state (Locked or unlocked)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. My favorite by FAR is the stock Saleen/SVT EL gauges, damn those are sweet.

How much is a set like that???

10. What kind of gauge overlays are those Vic?

11. custom job from scott... http://www.customgaugefaces.com i told him what i wanted on them and he made them for me. they have the tbird wings logo on them and the ford racing logo, i used that cause if i ever get any aftermarket gauges, they will match the ford racing ones. i might have another pic around here of them close up if i can find it ill post it if not ill take one and post it.

12. Here is my setup:

[​IMG]

It is a Bullitt cluster that I got off of eBay with Aluminum Trim rings from Explicit Auto (http://explicitauto.com/explicit_auto_final_ecom2_002.htm)

The Bullitt and Mach 1 Clusters are direct bolt-in, you just have to swap the odometer from your original cluster to the new one so your car will start. I went with the Bullitt versus the Mach 1 cluster to keep the SOHC redline correct. The Bullitt cluster has a lower redline compared to the Mach 1 Cluster (SOHC vs DOHC), but other than that they are the same cluster.

13. [​IMG]

14. I like that..subtle :nice:

15. 00b62fbe.jpg
    Not a very good pic, but you get the idea!!!
    Love my auto-meters

Attached Files:

16. [​IMG]

crappy pic, but you get the idea...

alanw6-
    that center piece you did is badass. how much does a plate like that cost? all those digital gauges/wideband and stuff must border $1000 just for that display alone!

17. What do you mean you have to swap your odometer from your original cluster????? :shrug:

Why would it not start if you did not do this??? :shrug:

:OT:
    Also do you have any pics of your smoothed rear 03 cobra bumper??? :nice: