Show me your hood

dude sriously take an art class or a design class... you wll see how aestetically atrocious your car looks. that bumper looks like you made it from legos. the saleen bumper barely works with the lines of an sn95 new edge lt alone that blackwidow/cobra 2 kit. your hood looks like a chevy ss hood and a cowl hood had a baby. just because you win trophies doesnt mean your ar doesnt suck ass. trouphys go for fit and finish and how many non stock parts you have- not how sleek something looks. ford riced our cars wit the fake scoops but at least they transend the mustang herritage. your car looks like its trying to over compensate the way most compacts have to. you are problably one of those a holes that will put fart cans on there too. sell your hood kit and tacky wing and buy a non ebay boy wonder kit and some springs and black headlamps. that guy in the mustang mag with the wide bod new egde cobra with skyline front wins shows too but his car still looks like crap.
people dont put cregars on a civic so dont civic up your muscle car.

of lot tuners cars so dnt get me wrong but GOD sakes people lok at your cars lines and geometry before you just change it for changes sake.

thers a dude near by with a green superchaged gt and he put white motegi mr7s on it. ghey.

aight im done. wasted 20 minutes pointing out the wrong and t wont change a thng. nice wiper squirters too.. hahahahahahahahahahahomohahahahaha

• Sponsors (?)

your car reminds me of my old tuner car line----
just because they make it, doesnt mean ANYNONE should by it. even my friggin cavalier looked better than that with an extractor and an rksport kit that was designed by gm with thecars lines incorporated. i just wanna bang my head on your hood till it breaks. lol. it just looks like a handme down orphan. no wonder people hate stangs.

different isnt always good.

I'll help get this thread back on track. Here is my Steeda Cowl Hood.

3-27-053.jpg

a lot of what will help is hoods with kits. i never would have thought a saleen and cowl would look good bt it does. 03 04 cobralooks great with roush kits as well does the cobra r hood. there is someone with a red roush with small cowl and he put the gt scoop on top and its feakin gorgeous... spoilers can make or break a combo too. get some partially painted cf hood if someone has some pics also

ADRENLN said:
steeda......awsome quality

1zlcf7n.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool: :drool:

I've thought about the steeda front splitter sooooo many times. But with the roads in Arkansas, my mach1 chin spoiler takes enough of a beating, so i'd hate to see what it'd do to the front splitter like your's :(

Beautiful car tho.. I love the setup.. I remember seeing your car on a website a long time ago (well, before I got my GT) and I was like :eek: :eek:.. Love the hood/wing/splitter/wheels combo! :drool: :drool:

thanks guys! i love my car but in the future it will under go some cosmetic changes. the front splitter will be too low once i drop the car. that is why i have been holding off. i really am undecided on what i will switch to.

i was thinking most likley the roush stage 3 front...but i have to change the side skirts too. i liked the cobra 03 sidea nice and plain, but they will be up too high compaired to the back bumper and the roush front. so i thought saleen sides but then the car will be all mixed up. i hate that. so i dont know....my biggest thing is making it all look right together and all the lines matching up. hard to do when you cant measure things. i will probably go wingless at that point.

anyway, no my plate is not cut its just some blact tape with some foam in the back. trying to keep the plate from scraping the bumper. dont really work though. however i think the smaller the plate the better so i cover what i can.

LS2 KLR said:
Mine's a 4". I originally ordered a Cobra R but it just wasn't as aggressive as I wanted, plus everyone has one. I was afraid the 4" would be too big but after seeing it on a 96 I thought it looked pretty mean.

sweet some one with good taste ! mines the 4in. also ....

stang001.jpg

stang005.jpg

kiug.jpg

o hold on ...that last ones not me..lol.....YET !!! :nice:

Attachments

• stang001.jpg
    stang001.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 52
  • stang005.jpg
    stang005.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 43
  • kiug.jpg