Show me your Saleen Side Skirts!

• Sponsors (?)

Mac-man said:
what about just getting rid of the side skirts in general? a buddy has that on his stang and it looks kind of kool

I need some sort of skirt to balance it out. With all the extra girth the front lip will add it would look too massive with no skirts. At the same time if I run Saleen Skirts and S281 wing I'm afraid the rear will look too narrow with the stocker bumper (others are ugly imo)

No, the cervini's also have the side piece that goes on the door too. Here's a pic...

341_1.jpg

033-065.jpg

I dont want the saleen rear then it would look like some crossbreed of saleen and custom cobra lol.

I cant decide either lol if I find some for a good deal I might get them if not keep me posted on what you decide.

Paul, it's difficult to explain without seeing the two in person..Yes the differences are so miniscule it probably doesnt matter.

The Saleen skirts, in the rear just under the scoop, extend upward more so then the Stalker skirts.. ( the Saleen sort of curve around the bottom edge of the scoop, rather then extend striaght across the bottom edge)
That and the Saleen skirts are more flush looking and straight.. Where as the Stalker skirts have sort of a lip or concave to them..
Basically both the same damn thing, with very minor differences.