show off your engine bay!

wallzy-albums-engine-picture2645-engine2.jpg

Is that another Holley intake? Do you have the full Holley kit? Heads, cam...etc? Not too common around these parts.

Yes. Way more work than it was worth, haha.

I hear ya....thus I had mine powdercoated.

• Sponsors (?)

Never had an issue with it yet. I have had it mounted that way for 5-6 years now, but never daily drove the car, always had something else to drive. Have driven it in rain though, a lot, and can say that has never been an issue getting wet and causing problems.

I would whore out the engine bay, but those two pics are all I have of it, and there are too many nicer ones here. I spend too much time driving, racing, and abusing the car to keep it insanely clean!

That was actually just some black tape. As embarrasing as it is to say the Blue look awful, and one of the boots tore. So I got some duct type like black textured tape and ran it around the boots. The CAI isnt in the car any more, I have a borrowed, pieced together one in there now.

So many NICEEE bay's! Mine is Noobish compaired to most of yours :(.. I built it to be stock so thats how she looks.. Just picked up an explorer intake though so that will be going on soon :shrug:

IMG_6498.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

Still in the building stages:
IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

A little earlier:

IMG_6415.jpg

and the "As delivered stage" 4 Banger style fo sho!
IMG_6211.jpg