Show some interior mods...

• Sponsors (?)

View attachment 317718
I made the gauge panel , switch panel in the cluster out of carbon fiber in my '86 coupe. I also cut some out & epoxied it to the passenger side dash piece. Still not finished, need a few more things to finish it up. Steering wheel kit is on its way so I can mount the new wheel. along with a pillar pod to mount my wideband & shift light.

Yes, my shift knob is a cue ball. I can't justify spending $40 or more on a damn knob.
View attachment 317719
Better pic of the console before I put it in the car.

Nice gauge setup kinda thinking about doing something like that myself, looks like procar seats also? How is the quality of them?

triple gauges/steeda a/c knobs

attachment.php

for now mine is quite simple.

DSCN0094edit.jpg

im gonna armorall it up and get my friend to take some nice fisheye photos of it. i have billet ac knobs, switches, the bezel around the shifter, door handle bezels, and coathangers. future plans are a new reciever, dual gauge pod in the ac place with vents (still have workin ac), and eventually make or buy a switch pannel to be hidden under the ashtray door for n20 and such. probably work a sub amp control in there too.

Nice gauge setup kinda thinking about doing something like that myself, looks like procar seats also? How is the quality of them?

Thanks, they are Procar's. Initially they seem like a nice seat for the money, I haven't sat in them for a long period of time yet (car's not running). They seem pretty firm but seem to fit me well. I think they'll soften up after they are "broke in". I didn't buy the brackets because I heard they make the seating position too high. The sliders that come with the seats have 3 sets of bolt holes to adjust seat height. I made some L brackets & bolted them to the topmost hole, then cut the rest of the slider off in order to get the seat as close to the floor as possible. I think I'm going to take them back out & rethink my brackets to get them even lower, I'm 6'3" and my head is about an inch from the ceiling. I'd also like more room under the steering wheel too.

here you go

Gonna go ahead and say I need to see more pictures/info on this car. The sheet metal treatment is SICK.

well thats my notch lol. just got it back together agen. the car is my daily driver/race car. its nothing crazy but it looks like it is. the car is an 88 but the motor and trans are out of my first mustang witch was an 89.When i got the car its was red on red and had no motor or trans.so then i started to go to work and now the car is falat black witch was spary painted lol..for mods its got a steeda #18 cam, headers, h-pipe, flows, uper and lower, D&D motorsports k member, 8 point cage and some little tuches to make it stand out from the rest.need to take some new pics because the ones i posted are from the first i got the car together.

when i first got it
mustang144.jpg

start.jpg

and now
ba.jpg

inside.jpg

underhood.jpg

i will take some new pics and make a post about the car tell me what you think..

Looks like you're moving in a good direction, FasttrackGT!

Here are a couple shots of mine. I machined the shifter knob from medical-grade alloy titanium, and it was polished, but now its pretty scratched up from driving.

View attachment 317516

The pedals are machined aluminum that I got from UPR, and I added studs in them for better grip when my shoes are wet (which doesn't happen often because I don't drive the car in the rain). The toggle switch is for the electric fan, and it lights up to let me know the circuit is on and working. I don't have any night pictures, but all the lights on the dash (gauges, fan switch, CD player, alarm LED, clock, etc) light up red to match the color scheme of the car, and it looks pretty sinister if I may say so myself. I was thinking about changing the dome light to red too, haha.

View attachment 317517

Edit: I just noticed how low those wires are hanging under the dash. I'm going to go out and tuck them up right now!