Show us your "RED" Fox Mustangs!

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by jackchan, Oct 7, 2005.

1. thinking of painting my GT "RED" I painted my last car red from green and loved it. So show me so RED Paint!
    thanks
    Jack

2. Heres mine right now. Need to do somethin about the bumper though.
    IMG_0172_1.JPG

Attached Files:

3. You ask, I whore....

[​IMG]

4. Vibrant Red, shows up in all sorts of different shades depending on the weather :p

stang.jpg

topup.jpg

rims2.jpg

Attached Files:

5. As Sammy says.........red, red I love red.......there's no substitute for red............

6. This is not Tech!

[​IMG]

7. damn red looks good makes me wish i waoulda painted mine red now.

8. Daggar you may be right, however if Tmoss is jumping in then it must be okay...besides you just ****ed cause he didn't ask for blue foxes...HERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    AHHH im spent..thanks.

9. Perhaps you are right -or- it could just be that I'm the thread Nazi that Thenemesis says that I am. LOL

10. You are an insparation to me... :nice: ..lol.

11. bro were did you bought your heads lights and brand are they and price?

Attached Files:

12. Here's few of my '92:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. What wheels are those?

4 or 5 lug? Anymore pics? :drool: amazing car my friend

14. Hey 9 Deuce GT, that hood stock? I cant really tell from the angle of that one picture, but if its not what is it like a 1.5"? I really wanna keep my stock hood on, but i really wanna put on the whaletail and i think it might look a little goofy with the stocker on. Def wanna stay as low as possible tho. Sorry bout threadjackin a little there......Mines red too, but all i have is a crappy pic with my old nasty yellowed over headlights.

15. i think those are the Kazera KZ-A Black wheels...there was some on ebay at one time