Show your beaters, let's see them.

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by MrBobMarley, Nov 8, 2004.

1. I have a 89' honda accord, auto, fuel injection, 312,000 miles. Ended up spending $800 or so after a new window motor and a few other small things. Still runs like a champ and gets 25mpg.

2. My Wet Weather Beater

[​IMG]

3. How southern of you: fast car, fast blonde with big hair and big breasts.

:D

That's a joke, just to be clear with you.

4. Nice! Don't see many Tacos with a solid front axle conversion.

5. Here is my beater, or at least me turning it into a beater.

Attached Files:

6. that blue mustang is sick, so is the silver one gaponyfarm!

7. My beater
    [​IMG]

8. Boondock Saints?

my beater was my stang but the damn thing is sitting in the body shop now getting an overhaul, though it wont take a week like the show :(

The new beater is an 87 Jeep wrangler

9. don't see many "real" beaters here heres my $200 f150 plus cleavland and tranny. had it for 4 years now and i love the pos

[​IMG]

10. LOL...If you love it, would it kill ya to wash it? ;)

11. My beater is the restored 67 Stang. My other ride is an '04 Buick Century.

12. Im jeolous of your beater, I want a true beater that is 4wd.

13. that looks like a parking violation there, you might want to move that car, its blocking the view of the stop sign :)

14. wouldnt be a half bad project actualy. Better shape than alot of cars sitting out in fields.

15. Not in Oregon. :D Pretty much anything goes except pumping you own gas. :nonono: :rolleyes:

16. Especially on the Indian reservations, there are cars on those roads that look like they're held together with bailing twine and bubble gum, literally.