show your gauge mounting

NOSNotch

Founding Member
Oct 20, 2001
South Jersey
changing the gauge setup in my car a little. was thinking of putting my 2 5/8 water temp on the pillar but curious as to how it'll look and how the pillar will mount? i'm also thinkin about getting the cgc cowl gauge holder for two 2 5/8 gauges but have been trying to find some pics for a while now. so post up your pics of your gauge setups please and gimme some ideas? thanks

• Sponsors (?)

site1075.JPG

bigcahoona, i see you have the cowl gauge holder, how easy are the gauges to read while back in the seat if you glance down while in traffic ? all the pics i've seen make me think the gauges are pointing more towards the roof of the car then the windshield. maybe its just an illusion

ya from the pics it look's like they point up but they face you just right. On the cowl I have water temp, oil press, and volt's. The only problem I had at first was that I could see them so good I was alway's watching them. lol Now i'm use to them.

bigcahoona , sorry got another one regarding your cowl gauges...whos cowl kit is that? I see them offered a few places but dont know whos works better the angles when they arent ona car look like they are pointed straight up...and are those 2 5/8"? thanks sorry for jacking thread..Ill get some pics of my current setup up shortly..:)