Silver GT...what color bumper inserts???

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I had the UPR stainless inserts for the longest time and thought they looked great...until some moron at the mall decided to hit my parked car and then take off without leaving a note. Luckily the bumper was spared damage but the inserts were all bent up so i had to remove them :(

Anyway i think it looks too plain and want to put something back on. I was thinking black or flat black would look best...but there is also reflective black.

WHat would you do?
View attachment 320810

• Sponsors (?)

Black only if you want to carry that theme throughout the car. I chose black, but i have smoked headlights, black chin spoiler, good amount of tint ect. otherwise i'd say chrome, although that's hard to pull of on a GT instead of a Cobra

Well i do have black parts. Here's the front of the car
Stang1.jpg

I'm thinking flat black

For sure matte black.Before I got the yellow one I have now I was actually looking for a silver GT.wanted blk bullits,chin spoiler,blk inserts,blk rear panel,and matte black spoiler....thats would look so awesome with a 2" drop.

Also just curiuos...I see in your sig its for sale...why spend dough on it...I have no reason to talk,I spent close to 2k on my GT last month,then traded it off...doh...but it was a last minute decision....not the smartest...I couldve put the cash into the new one.

Also just curiuos...I see in your sig its for sale...why spend dough on it...I have no reason to talk,I spent close to 2k on my GT last month,then traded it off...doh...but it was a last minute decision....not the smartest...I couldve put the cash into the new one.

Well, bumper inserts aren't $2K. They cost me $5 off ebay.

It just looks too plain to me. I'm still driving the car now so it's still mine. $5 isn't a big deal to me :shrug:

lol...true,I was really wondering if you were backing outta selling it.Its such a nice ride.

I don't want to keep it, but i really need ONE practical car. My other Mustang was my first car ever and is pretty well modded and clean, so i had to make a choice as to which to sell.

BTW, I did have Chrome inserts, but i'm not spending another $80 for them again because I am trying to sell the car. Cheap vinyl i can live with

View attachment 320583