Since MY other toolbox was full-up...

I decided to grab a tool cart from the Matco guy. It's pretty damn handy I have to say. I can load it up with tools and go from toy to toy fixing and puttering. Plus it serves as a portable toolbench for resting things instead of on painted surfaces of vehicles... I also had to get the pry bar attachment. The extra long screwdrivers and pry bars and one 3' 3/8" extension wouldn't fit in the old boxerino. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Great investment I tell ya!

Attachments

• Matco 002.jpg
    Matco 002.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Sponsors (?)

Those are sweet!, and they also have cool side boxes for them when you run out of room and need to expand. My matco guy had a nice blue one on his truck I was thinking about. I didn't want to make my tools mobile though or the other guys would try and touch them and then I'd have a big replacement tool bill lol. That's definately something that's nice to have around.

Here are pics of my garage and tool box from Nik's thread. I'm getting the Monroe Shocks bar stool from the Monroe rep hopefully soon. I take pride in my garage. My kids play on the floor while I work on the car. It's basically a bedroom with a car in the middle of it.

Toolbox.jpg

Garage-1.jpg

Attachments

• Toolbox.jpg
    Toolbox.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Garage-1.jpg
    Garage-1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 95
how much did that set you back? if you dont mind me asking....i need to get my own newer toolbox lol i got my uncles 20 some year old ones in the garage w/ his misc. tools and its a PITA to find crap in them....i think a cart would be a good start till i get a lot of tool i got enough to fill that cart up