Single w/ money or not single and less money?

Single w/money or not single and less money?

• Dump her and live "phat"!!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Keep her and have less play money

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Just PIITB

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

Depends on the package you are buying...

Make sure to take an extended test drive to make sure there is no bent framework or poorly working items hidden under a nice paintjob. Nothing worse than getting it home to find out the ECU is flacky and the damn thing just does not run right, or there is a bad interior squeek that you cannot fix. Tends to make things less enjoyable and you miserable.

Passes the test drive, sign away and relax knowing you got a good one, everything else will work out.

lamrith said:
Depends on the package you are buying...

Make sure to take an extended test drive to make sure there is no bent framework or poorly working items hidden under a nice paintjob. Nothing worse than getting it home to find out the ECU is flacky and the damn thing just does not run right, or there is a bad interior squeek that you cannot fix. Tends to make things less enjoyable and you miserable.

Passes the test drive, sign away and relax knowing you got a good one, everything else will work out.
provide at least one pic and SOME sort of description of what she's like...

mention msrp and dealer asking price as well

WaterPog said:
BTW, what ever happened to the "Stang Raper"?

I've lost interest, to be honest. And I don't have enough free time anyway. I'm going to school, I work full time on swing shift and I'm trying to get into a boilermaker apprentice and if all goes well, I'll be buying a Dodge Ram 2500 this weekend. :banana:

Congrats on the good times Eric. That thing is fuggin smokin :nice: :nice:

Can't answer this one.

I would be in the same boat either way whan it comes to the women thing, and was fine on cash until I bought a house... but I guess if I lost the wife I would be up a buck or two on food (ha,ha)

Now, if you asked "garage and no money" or "money and no garage", then I would have an opinion. I'll take the garage! May have no money now, but I can work on the car any time I like. Already, in two months I have gotten more done on the car than I did in 10 years living in an apartment! And, as luck would have it I bought a lot of parts before I got the house, so now I just need the time to work on the car.

Keep her and HVE her help contribute to the mod fund, thats what I do !!

I non-working woman is a worthless woman.

We split the rent-bills in half, so we both have money..............