Skyline GT-R @ Track last night??

AdamantiumKnot said:
i was debating buying an r32 nissan skyline gtr spec V. $40k had all the work done. decided that a grey market car would be too much of a handful, but it'd be cool owning a car that's not in the u.s.

True, very cool. One of the few cars that I will do a double take for.

Pennywise2 said:
I rarely ever see "real" Skyline GTR's because they are all imported from Japan so very few will see US soil.

Agreed but they are sweet.

• Sponsors (?)

Tweeked.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, sick car! And those were some pretty cool cars your were lining up against.

I don't really understand bracket racing, so why is it that you jammed the brakes on before hitting the 1320 mark?

squares98 said:
r32 is too old anyways..

whoops my bad, typo. '96 r33 spec v. i think it's at 500 awhp right now with mild mods.

car was imported and converted. it's right-hand drive.

i really like it because of the variable awd system and 4 wheel steering. on top of having a solid and easily mod-able motor.

TweekedGT said:
Well i'm not really up on my imports as far as engine types go but i know what they are. A guy that normally drives a Black right side drive Sylvia came out with a green Skyline GT-R last night. Said he had 500rwhp out of it. He's actually a real nice guy, probably 20 or so. He's better than most of the Corvette dicks that are out there. i looked under the hood of this thing and there was a turbo the size of a watermelon under there :eek: . It was an 84mm :jaw: . His first pass wasn't too hot, he ran a 13.6 @ 112. i was kinda thinking I was getting the old smoke blown up my rear until i saw his next pass. 13.2 @ 122mph!!!!! The 13.2 wasn't impressive but 122mph!!!! Holy #$@%! The only problem was he blew a spark plug right out his block :nonono: . He was running 30#'s of boost. That car was not set up for that kind of punishment. Turbo has way too much lag, needs nitrous to get him off the line. I'd hate to race him from a roll though. Pretty cool car, too bad he had to wreck it. My best run last night was only a 12.7. I beat my buddies nitrous 5.0, another buddies 03 KB GT, and a Harley. The harley only ran a 16.XX :nonono: . I got videos of all of them, just got to find a better host than photobucket.

put your files on www.putfile.com