Slow5.0 vs 04 Acura RSX

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Last night I was at local place in Frankfurt Germany :rolleyes: where car guys and gals hang out (all cars together,muscles,imports,ect)
So my buddy wanna see how my Stangs goes because he just pics up 04 Mustang GT 5 speed and i needed soda too, so in way to the car guy in 04 Acura RSX with 18" rims and system is like, "Ernie you wanna race" i was like against who , he was against me , I was like "WTF" because he knows my Stangs moves prety good, so i was like "naw dude , its many cops out there and you are too fast for me" :rlaugh:

So i start my car and me buddy went to first gas station which is 2 mile from this car hang out and there is big long strech about 1 mile right before this gas station ( i wanna show my buddy 1st, 2nd and 3rd :D ) so right before i punched i look at mirror to see are there any cops behind me when i saw that kid in RSX right after my ass and he switch lanes so he "can" pass me when i hear that WOT v-tec **** so i was sweet two jobs at one time (show my buddy some gears and wipe that v-tec ****) 1st all way to 6300 ,2nd same thing,3rd to 4th 6300 again than my budyy was "dude where is thay guy in RSX" i look at mirror and i saw those two little headlights after me like 30+ cars :rlaugh:
Than i slow down BUT there goes that RSX driver flyin by me ,ops quick down shift 5th to 2nd ,even quicker 3rd gear at top 3rd gear i catch up him than between shifting 3rd to 4th i rev little to let him know i'm there than hit 4th and honk a few tims to bye bye and i was gone like i wasn't never there

I pull on station then there he comes to and he was like "dude i almost had you' i was "yeah untill i hit ges pedal" he was like "i have raced stock Mustang and beat him", i was "what kinda" he was "02 V6 5 speed" dang :bang: how this kind can be so stupid and can't see "Mustang GT" on rear bumper and "GT" on fenders :bang: :bang:,

Looks like ricers thinks my Stang is V6 with fake GT emblems and "Slow50" licence plate :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

This kid last year had POS 3 tone 90 Integra auto ,and now he got new car so he thinkin he have faaast azz car , so someone had to pull him down, "who fly high,drops low" I always say

• Sponsors (?)