slow90coupe's NOTCH BUILD THREAD!!!

ok i misunderstood what u meant by alignments. but its not like this car will have tons of power and be launching hard all the time and pulling tires off the ground and busting parts. itll prolly only make it to the track 2 or 3 times and will be driven almost daily so idk how itll hold up but i think it should be fine. the car will be babied 95% of the time.

• Sponsors (?)

I know of two cars right now that see daily abuse with damn near 100% UPR suspension. Nothing wrong with there stuff. chances are anyone who wants to talk bad about an underdog company hasnt personally delt with there stuff (stop lying) and was smooth talked by some salesman into buying some expensive **** and is jealous OR bought all the high $ because he wants everyone on the internet to see how much money they can waste.

I know of two cars right now that see daily abuse with damn near 100% UPR suspension. Nothing wrong with there stuff. chances are anyone who wants to talk bad about an underdog company hasnt personally delt with there stuff (stop lying) and was smooth talked by some salesman into buying some expensive **** and is jealous OR bought all the high $ because he wants everyone on the internet to see how much money they can waste.

THANK YOU. i know of a few running around wiht no problems too.

I dont feel bad for spending money, i have personally handled and installed 2 upr k members and to me they are ****. Dont like it, fine. I'll never put one on my cars, but i dont prefer to drag race either.

i finished cleaning the underside of the car and painting it today. im gonna start sanding the bay and get the shortblock cleaned and painted tomorrow.
heres a few pics...
coupe609.jpg

coupe618.jpg

coupe620.jpg

coupe621.jpg

coupe625.jpg

Are you planing to put Subframe connectors on your car?

Thanks guys. i may put some on the car later just for more stability and stuff but i wont for a few years. i will prolly only launch the car once or twice the whole time i own it so im not worried too much about the chassis twisting. they are on my to do list though!:nice:

I think your doing good on this build.If your serious trust me you will make and want more power!Also i also feel this... you and the other 13 year old are the same guy cause how would you know he's 5'11"?And of course you can afford most this stuff since mom works for summit,killer discount huh!What does FML stand for? peace

john:p

fml= f*** my life.

i really think you should reconsider the importance of installing sub frame connectors early. they'll help keep your car's body more rigid and keep it more intact, meaning it will last a lot longer. it doesn't take much power to twist up these chassis'. plus you can pick up a set of full length connectors for pretty cheap.

I think your doing good on this build.If your serious trust me you will make and want more power!Also i also feel this... you and the other 13 year old are the same guy cause how would you know he's 5'11"?And of course you can afford most this stuff since mom works for summit,killer discount huh!What does FML stand for? peace

john:p
thanks. but we are not the same person. he is 13 and i just turned 15 last week. but i was also amazed that we were both the same height! and the only thing i have ever bought from summit was my seats. my mom doesnt work for summit, she works for Wake Forest University as an accountant. and he said in 1 of his posts in his thread that he was 5'11.. gah i wish i could get a good deal on summit stuff though!!!:D

fml= f*** my life.

i really think you should reconsider the importance of installing sub frame connectors early. they'll help keep your car's body more rigid and keep it more intact, meaning it will last a lot longer. it doesn't take much power to twist up these chassis'. plus you can pick up a set of full length connectors for pretty cheap.

i would do it if i had access to a welder.. but when the car runs again ill take it to someone and let them put some in for sure.

Ditto. I have UPR upper/lower control arms, full lenght subframes, a arms, and k member on my lx. Everything works fine with no issues.

heres i did today...
me and zach traded wheels.. my prostars for his greg welds. the prostars look much better on his car than they did on mine!
coupe626.jpg

my 03s looked sexy on there as well
coupe633.jpg

then i cleaned and painted the motor black
coupe639.jpg

coupe642.jpg

coupe646.jpg

coupe648.jpg

then i painted my Trick Flow intake black
coupe663.jpg

coupe654.jpg

coupe661.jpg

and i got a driveshaft loop
coupe662.jpg

Good going man...glad to see some other young people on here...I got my first mustang 5 years ago when I was your age and it has came a long way...

I'm 19 now and since have built myself a 306 and converted most of my interior to black...you'll end up doing more and more to the car after you get it road worthy...trust me, it never ends! I find something new to do everytime I turn around...

One question...why do you need a driveshaft loop?