Smack Talk Thread

wifesweetstang said:
OMG so what your saying is you swing "both" ways.. must be since you dont "remember" the details... closet f..

:D :D

:D

Hey just as long as Im pitching.... the catcher is just a minor detail.

:rolleyes:

I cant remember, because it all fades in a hazy fog of liquid latex and drunken breath....
Im pretty sure you were there though, I seem to remember having somebody bent over the back of a red saleen wing.

:rlaugh: :banana:

....next!

DD
:D :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

ddonaca351 said:

I cant remember, because it all fades in a hazy fog of liquid latex and drunken breath....
Im pretty sure you were there though, I seem to remember having somebody bent over the back of a red saleen wing.

....next!

DD

Oh that would of been jeff malar's foxbody with the saleen wing before he sold it.. remember you asked me to video tape you 2?

:D :rlaugh: :D :rlaugh: :D :rlaugh:

owned-cat.jpg

wifesweetstang said:
Oh that would of been gospeeds foxbody with the saleen wing before he sold it.. remember you asked him to video tape you and I?

:D :rlaugh: :D :rlaugh: :D :rlaugh:

You told me that you dont use the "john's" name cause its too confusing :shrug:

Oh yeah, and before you reply...I still have the pic of you in walters sweat pants :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

ddonaca351 said:

....next!

DD
a pitcher and catcher is called a switch.

And for the record, I only know that because a WOMAN in a bar asked me what it was.

Let's bring this back up! So who has the fastest street car in the NW? Is it FSCIP (not sure yours was the fastest) or maybe it's Buttholehunter's car?
WaterPog's car is a trailer car so I would say it is out. So does that leave 'Chung Oh' as the fastest???? Maybe it is Rootus. :D Sorry Ed his car is faster. :stick:

ASD said:
Let's bring this back up! So who has the fastest street car in the NW? Is it FSCIP (not sure yours was the fastest) or maybe it's Buttholehunter's car?
WaterPog's car is a trailer car so I would say it is out. So does that leave 'Chung Oh' as the fastest???? Maybe it is Rootus. :D Sorry Ed his car is faster. :stick:

Well we know for sure it's not yours :owned:

I dunno...we have a 2001 2 valve customer (runs 10.70's) that would blow the doors off those Cobras....and its a full time full interior lowered blinged out street driven car. :shrug:

I think Pog has Chung covered for right now..wont know until he gets licensed how fast it really is.

ASD said:

buttholehunter huh! So, when do you plan on racing that supra, I mean dyno queen, whoops Cobra of yours? :D Last person that liked to call me butthole hunter was Mr. Skinner, puts you in some good company. :owned:

blackholehunter said:
buttholehunter huh! So, when do you plan on racing that supra, I mean dyno queen, whoops Cobra of yours? :D Last person that liked to call me butthole hunter was Mr. Skinner, puts you in some good company. :owned:

Who is Mr. Skinner? :shrug: I was just asking who had the fastest car, didn't say mine was and sorry I spelled your screen name wrong Buttholehunter. Damn, I did it again. :p

ASD said:
Who is Mr. Skinner? :shrug: I was just asking who had the fastest car, didn't say mine was and sorry I spelled your screen name wrong Buttholehunter. Damn, I did it again. :p

Mr. Skinner was a reference to Joe Skinner. If you haven't had the pleasure, ask around. His reputation preceeds him. :rolleyes: Chat with you later pubes, phuzzy or however the nickname goes.