Smoke 'um if ya got 'um

• Sponsors (?)

This is a bit off topic, but...

A friend of mine told me he saw some ricers who put their back tires in plastic crates, turned the wheel, and punched it, so they could do doughnuts with thier POS FWD. lmfao

Scott_95GT said:
This is a bit off topic, but...

A friend of mine told me he saw some ricers who put their back tires in plastic crates, turned the wheel, and punched it, so they could do doughnuts with thier POS FWD. lmfao

:owned: :D

Come on guys anybody else have any burnout pics?

damn it!!! I was going to have a good burn out pic too. I had a set of nitto 555's in 275 for the rear ready to be installed so I was planning on roasting the old ones and getting it on tape. But I got a flat before I had a chance and I dont want to ruin my new ones :bang: I was going to fix a flat it just so I could do the burn out but it ended up being a hole in the sidewall. :(

I'll get one soon enough...I have an old one somewhere here.....

476639_54_full.jpg

mystang94gt said:
damn it!!! I was going to have a good burn out pic too. I had a set of nitto 555's in 275 for the rear ready to be installed so I was planning on roasting the old ones and getting it on tape. But I got a flat before I had a chance and I dont want to ruin my new ones :bang: I was going to fix a flat it just so I could do the burn out but it ended up being a hole in the sidewall. :(

AHAHAHA the EXACT same thing happened to me when I was about to put on my Nittos. its a conspiracy!!!