Smoked 94-95 light

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Canada
As u guys may already know, i have own a black sn95 and i would like to smoke my headlight and tailight, i think it would look very bad-ass, so anyone has done this to their car or anyone has some pic of this mod ? would like to see this.

thanks guys
tom

• Sponsors (?)

You can use some tint on both the headlights and taillights. I would much rather buy the smoke headlights that they sell on ebay and in the magezines than mess with the visibility of my headlights. There was a member here that smoked the tails, and it came out pretty good.

rudeone707 said:
You can use some tint on both the headlights and taillights. I would much rather buy the smoke headlights that they sell on ebay and in the magezines than mess with the visibility of my headlights. There was a member here that smoked the tails, and it came out pretty good.

SWeet but i would like to see it first, i dont want it to look too lame or wanabee black gangsta

i think it would look good if it wasnt totally black but it was still dark, but with your car being black i think the contrast of the red looks good the way it is. tinted headlights would look good tho

9498smoked_oncar2.jpg