SN65 on the cover of Hot Rod!!!!

SN65

Oct 27, 2004
Chicago, IL
Hi All,

That's right!!! The SN65 made the cover....

"Gonzo '65 Mustang on an '03 Chassis"

Granted, it is the upper right hand corner. And the picture is barely large enough to see me in the passenger seat, but it is the cover.

Look for the August issue for the full 9 page spread. It should be on the stands in about a week or so.

Catch ya'll l8r

• Sponsors (?)

Hi D,

Sorry, but we had to back out of the power tour. :-(

All the parts for the blower upgrade showed up and we had to install everything for an upcoming V8 TV show.

So, we are sad that we did not make the tour, I guess we will just have to settle for 550 RWHP as a consolation prize. :)

GNN60GT500 said:
Hey SN65- I work for Magnaflow, and I have to say-

Nice, Very Nice....

I have to say that one full page pic got us just a touch of publicity-

Ive said it before and Ill say it again though- beautiful car-
Thanks for the kind words.

Hummmm...

Maybe in return for the full page shot you could display the car in your booth at SEMA.

What do you say everybody? Wouldn't the SN65 look great in the Magnaflow booth at SEMA? Wouldn't that make you buy a Magnaflow exhaust system? :)

Bob,

I got my HOT ROD issue on Tuesday, great article, glad they didnt just give you a short 2/3 pager.

But more importantly.... I got to finally see the completed SN65 in person at the Mustang Restorations show last weekend...I saw it pull in the lot and almost pee'd my pants! It looks even better in person.

Then I had to start explaining to everyone what they were looking at!

I actually got to talking to Wayne about having you guys put on my sub-frames (you'll be hearing from me soon)

Anyways Congrats!