Wheels-Tires Sn95 5 Lug Conversion

jdemolet

Sep 1, 2013
thought to myself why try a top end not a lot of people have used and haven't read a lot of reviews on and just go with the best. I have a question on 5 lug conversion also if I go with the sve 5 lug bullitt wheels do I have to use the sn95 5 lug conversion

• Sponsors (?)

that's what I was looking for was if I went with like bullitt wheels or fr500 wheels I would have to use the sn95 style 5 lug conversion which includes the sn95 spindles

that's what I was looking for was if I went with like bullitt wheels or fr500 wheels I would have to use the sn95 style 5 lug conversion which includes the sn95 spindles
Correct, it's the right was to do it anyway. You can get refurbished spindles for $200 from a guy on corral. That's where I got mine from.

im going with the sn95 5 lug conversion kit from latemodel plus if I went with that kit can I run 2010 style gt500 wheels
If you're talking about their $399 5-lug conversion kit, it does not come with the SN95 style front end parts . It utilizes the Lincoln Mark VII front brake rotors. This basically means you only get the 5-lug bolt swap, without the benefit of the better brakes.

You really need to upgrade to their $1,049 kit to gain the benefit of the brakes.

I plan on doing the sn95 conversion from latemodel restoration. can I use any 94-04 mustang wheels. I really am digging the f14 forgestars on my girlfriends coyote and would definitely would like them on my fox.

If you do an SN95 Conversion then you have pretty much any wheel choice from 94-04, if you are doing a 5 Lug conversion using the Lincoln style rotors then your wheel choice will be restricted.

this is the car im working with

Attachments

• gt mustang.jpg
    gt mustang.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 160