sn95 intake manifld on fox? will it work?

91lxvert

Dec 13, 2003
a shop near me has an extrude honed 95 intake manifold, and it is also fully polished for $150. ive been debating on buying it and was wondering if it will work on a fox.

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

It will work but it will be alot of trouble to switch over to a less efficient and more costly setup. It would be good for someone whom already has the SN95 setup. LIKE ME, is it a stock intake. Let me know if you aren't going to get it, I might be interested. But for your apllicatio, just get one for the fox setup- better and cheaper in the long run.

It will probably work. You will have to remove the EGR elbow and install your own EGR stuff. Other than that, there is really no difference between the SN95 and Fox intake manifolds themselves.

Speed_Demon1965 said:
It will probably work. You will have to remove the EGR elbow and install your own EGR stuff. Other than that, there is really no difference between the SN95 and Fox intake manifolds themselves.

Correction...there is a huge difference between the earlier fox manifold and the one on the SN-95....at least the upper anyway. The narrowing at the bend in the elbow and lower profile runners really makes these things a cork. They were designed for hood clearance, nothing more. Do yourself a favour and buy a proper manifold at the Junk yard or on Ebay for 25-bux and sell the other one to a guy who's swapping a 5.0L into their SN-95, or MN12 T-bird/Cougar.