SN95 Rear for disc/5lug conversion?

• Sponsors (?)

the sn-95(94-98)is 3/4 inch wider per side.you can get a abs or non abs.you will have to either use a sn-95 prop valve(non-abs) and master cylinder,or sn-95 master and gut the factory prop valve and get a ffrp plug kit and adjustable prop valve.the sn-95 prop valve different fittings on it,so you will have to bubble flare lines,or get adapters,matt is the only person i know that make the adapters.go to this site,he is the master of brake coversions:

http://mjbobbitt.home.comcast.net/

i think he doesent recommend it,but me and about 10 people i know have used the sn-95 prop valve without any problems,even under panic stops.

so do i have to used the SN95 Master Cylinder no matter what? And if i choose to use the master cylinder and proportioning valve out of the SN95, do i use the brake lines from the sn95 too?

thanks for the response

no,you could use the sn-95 master from a v6 or gt,or cobra,or from a 93 cobra.also can use svo type as matt mentions on that link i posted.i just used sn-95 master and prop and grabed lines in between from j-yard,was the easyest thing to do for me.use the brake lines from the sn-95 between master and prop valve if you go that route,but you will have to bubble flare the lines that go from car to prop valve(your lines are double flare now).also,you take the 3rd line on your master now,and put it to the rear port on sn-95 prop valve.the sn-95 and svo master cyl are two port and yours is 3 port.go to the link for more info.